Angiographic vasospasm is probably important.
However, a unifying theory for the pathophysiological changes following SAH has yet not been described. Some of these changes may be causally connected or present themselves as an epiphenomenon of an associated process. If the mechanisms following SAH display no causal pathophysiological connection but are rather evoked by the subarachnoid blood and its degradation production, multiple treatment strategies addressing the different pathophysiological mechanisms are required.
The discrepancy between experimental and clinical SAH could be one reason for unsuccessful translational results. Neurosurgical Review. N-Triples is a line-based linked data format ideal for batch operations.
Turtle is a human-readable linked data format. This table displays all metadata directly associated to this object as RDF triples. An introduction to the pathophysiology of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage View Full Text Ontology type: schema:ScholarlyArticle.
References to SciGraph publications. Ablation of Cav2.
Recently viewed grants:. Recently added grants:.
- Motif of Wonder in the Gospel of Mark?
- Cymbeline (HarperPerennial Classics)?
- Neurovascular Events After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Towards Experimental and - Google книги!
- Scaling and Self-Similarity in Physics: Renormalization in Statistical Mechanics and Dynamics;
- STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS Do You Have What it Takes? (1).
- CEREBRAL VASOSPASM‚ Neurovascular events after subarachnoid hemorrhage?
- Dynamic Advancements in Teaching and Learning Based Technologies: New Concepts (Premier Reference Source).
Funding Agency. Name Loma Linda University. Related projects. Neuropharmacology Acta Neurochir Suppl Curr Med Chem Neurobiol Dis Prog Neurobiol Ann Neurol J Neurol Sci Zhang, John H Vascular neural network in subarachnoid hemorrhage.
Related Cerebral Vasospasm: Neurovascular Events After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved